http://www.mary.cc/How%20To%20Locate%20a%20Wildlife%20Rehabilitator.html Here are some manuals on caring for different species of American small mammals.
- Free “Raising Infant Tree Squirrels” manual for rehabbers
- Free “California Ground Squirrel Rehabilitation” manual
Mary Cummins (good for ground squirrels, chipmunks, mice, rats, gophers, voles…) for rehabbers. 214K pdf file, 15 pages, color photos, tables http://www.animaladvocates.us/cgsmanual.pdf
- Free “Raising infant skunks” manual for rehabbers
- Raccoon Rehabilitation manual by JoLynn Taylor
- Opossum Rehabilitation manual
- Bobcat Rehabilitation
- Eastern cottontail rehabilitation
48 pages, pdf document, Elaine Long http://www.animaladvocates.us/bunnyrehabilitationmanual.pdf
Wildlife rehabilitation cages
Fish & Game regulation size for weaned squirrels in California is 4′ x 6′ x 6′. This is good place to get them. Check out walk-in aviaries.
Squirrel rehabilitation supplies
Minimum standards for Wildlife Rehabilitation (pdf file)
Thanks for caring and helping