From a Zimbabwe wildlife expert. Bob Parsons is not helping villagers. He is harming them working with corrupt Safari hunting guides who work with the corrupt government. Article here.
|Bob Parsons shoots an endangered elephant|
How much did Bob’s Safari cost? Starting price of $35,000 for hunting an elephant plus $500 a night. He went for two weeks so $7,000. He went with two professional hunters which is more expensive than just using one. Why did he need two? This doesn’t include airfare which would be $2,500 because you know he goes first class. We’re looking at around $45,000 to $50,000. How much food could he have bought the villagers with $50,000 in Africa?
HSUS moves all their 650 domain names from GoDaddy.
Thanks to @GoDaddy’s CEO @DrBobParsons we’ll be moving our 650 domain names elsewhere. #godaddyfail http://bit.ly/eXtoYC
- Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on eHow