|Coyote stuck on fence. Rescued by LA Animal Services.|
A woman sent this email.
“I live in West Hills, CA and have a Coyote hanging upside down stuck in my fence. His 2 legs are stuck between the slats of the fence and he is hanging upside down. I have spent the last 45 minutes trying to contact local animal control, but cannot get anyone on the phone. The fire department won’t come rescue him. He clearly cannot rescue himself. Can you help?”
There was a coyote rescuer in West Hills so I referred the finder. I told her if they didn’t respond, that I’d drive out and get it off the fence.
Fortunately an officer from LA Animal Services finally got back to her and got the coyote off the fence. They used a catch pole to lift her off the fence.
Thanks to the finder who rescues labradors and to LA Animal Services. With LA traffic it would have taken me forever to get over there and that coyote needed to get off the fence asap. I frequently get calls about wildlife stuck in similar situations, generally opossums and raccoons.
- Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on eHow