DFG Successfully Relocates Southern California Bear
- Store garbage in bear-proof containers or in the garage until pick-up.
- Keep food indoors or in airtight and odor-free containers.
- Put away picnic leftovers; clean BBQ grills.
- Keep pet food inside.
- Pick up fallen tree fruit as soon as possible, or protect fruit trees with electric fencing.
- Remove cosmetic fragrances and other attractants, including bird feeders and compost piles.
- Install or request bear-proof trash containers.
Andrew Hughan, DFG Communications, (916) 322-8944
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+