|Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates|
Legal filings, evidence, court documents
SUMMARY: Amanda Lollar of Bat World Sanctuary ordered me to climb up a step stool out a window in her building. I was supposed to go outside the window onto the roof of the building next door. I injured my head and back. I sued her for negligence.
June 6 – 11, 2012: Amanda Lollar and Bat World Sanctuary were served with the lawsuit. Here is proof of service.
June 5, 2012: I filed suit against Amanda Lollar and Bat World Sanctuary for injury that I suffered in the wild sanctuary building located at 115 N.E. 1st Ave., Mineral Wells, Texas. Here is the complaint.
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+