Yesterday I did a humane coyote exclusion on a property. The neighbors complained that their dog was bitten by a coyote. They told animal control that the coyote lived in their neighbor’s back yard. Animal control told the neighbor to trap and kill it. Instead they called me.
I went to the property, took a look around and came up with a game plan. The goal is to not provide the coyote with food, water or shelter. There was no water on the property but there was a ton of dropped fruit on the ground. I picked up all the fruit. Their shelter was a 15′ x 30′ overgrown brush area. I removed the overgrown brush so they could not den there. This property is near the hills so the coyotes have other places to den. This was not a permanent den but a temporary one.
Animal Advocates does humane nuisance wildlife control only. If you’d like more information about coyotes and excluding them, check out our web page here. http://www.animaladvocates.us/coyote.htm Animal Advocates also rescues ill, injured and orphaned wildlife.
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+