Wild raccoons generally come in a combination of brown and silver. They can also be pure white, pure black, blonde, champagne, red and any combination of the above. Here’s a photo showing from left to right clock-wise a light red, albino, solid dark black/brown and a mixture of white, brown and silver.
|Basic raccoon colors, i.e. red, white, dark brown/black, mixture.|
A solid black raccoon would be melanistic while a solid white raccoon with pink eyes would be an albino.
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+