Some good articles about successfully working with AMCs (Appraisal Management Companies). Your fee is negotiable. You don’t have to make endless clarifications if they are not necessary.
|Working RE, AMC fails: Appraisers stiffed again|
There’s another article in there about the failure of some AMCs. The first sign that they may be having financial issues is when they start paying slow.
I personally suggest working with a few good AMCs, not just one. You need to hedge your bets in case there are problems down the line.
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Appraiser
- Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on eHow