Amanda Lollar of Bat World Sanctuary sent the court order in the Texas case to a press release website. She demanded that they remove my press release which is copy/paste from my appeal. The contents of an appeal can never be defamation. My reports to authorities can never be defamation. Everything in my appeal is the truth. My appeal was not a part of the court order.
The court order ordered me to remove certain specific phrases from certain specific web pages. The order did not state that I can never say that Amanda Lollar commits or committed animal cruelty. A court order can never contain prior restraint. That would be unconstitutional.
Fortunately the press release company didn’t buy her bullshit threats.
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+