It’s the craziest thing I’ve ever seen. She supposedly is making Dottie Hyatt defame and libel me on her behalf. Amanda Lollar indirectly through Dottie Hyatt is violating the court order and harassing me. She’s sending a letter to USDA, TPWD stating she’s done nothing wrong. USDA and TPWD both sent her letters stating she was violating the Animal Welfare Act, caused “pain, suffering and death” to bats, she does not have an exhibit permit, is not allowed to exhibit bats anywhere, her 300+ unreleasable bats were not approved by TPWD, she is not a bat expert, she is not allowed to have an assurance colony, she is not allowed to possess or treats bats with white nose syndrome. How crazy is that? Obviously she didn’t send that letter to USDA or TPWD.
Amanda Lollar was served yesterday. Her attorney Randy Turner was served today.
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+