Cummins is a high energy, versatile, results-oriented professional having significant expertise in real estate sales, leasing, inspection, evaluation and expert witness testimony. In her 30 years in the business she’s appraised and sold over 20,000 residential, residential income, commercial, raw land, construction projects, industrial and mixed-use properties.
Cummins has worked for AMCs, lawyers, expert witness companies, relocation companies, builders, credit unions, banks, mortgage brokers, factors, brokers, investment bankers and individuals evaluating and selling property in all of California.
- Beverly Hills High School 1982 – Dean’s list, swim team, water polo
- University of Southern California 1984 – Dean’s list, swim team
- Real Estate Sales License 1984
- Real Estate Brokers License 1986
- California Notary Public 1989
- Real Estate Appraisal License Certified Residential 1994
- 1984 Merrill Lynch Real Estate – Sales, Comparative Market Analysis
- 1984 to present – Cummins Real Estate Services – Real Estate Appraisal, Sales
- 1985 Apartment Owners Association – Commercial Brokerage Division
- 1986 Forensis Group – Expert Witness
- 1990 Westside Properties – Real Estate Appraisal, Sales. 100% office
Selected Legal Cases
- 1989 Schine vs Schine – Appraisal of Ambassador Hotel as land for development project with Donald Trump. Deposed.
- Various cases for Forensis Group 1986-2006
- 2009 Union Pacific vs Jimmy Nasralla. Criminal. Court appearance.
- 2010 Don Carstens vs JP Morgan. Civil. Deposed. Court appearance.
- 2013 Narrative Appraisal for LA Metro Eminent Domain.
- Crestview Financial, Mortgage Broker
- Don Carstens, Attorney at Law
- Home Savings, Bank
- Countrywide Home Loans, Mortgage Lender
- Chase Financial, Bank
- First Franklin, Mortgage Broker
- Forensis Group, Expert Witness
- Western Relocation Services
Selected Professional Education
- 1984 Lumbleau School of Real Estate – Real estate sales
- 1985 Merrill Lynch – Real estate sales, CMA
- 1986 Lumbleau School of Real Estate – Real estate broker
- 1986 Apartment Owners Association – Income property evaluation and sales
- 1984 to present – Various real estate schools, Expert Witness Testimony, Appraising Apartments, Land and Site Evaluation, Oddball Appraisals, 2-4 Family Finesse, Mortgage Fraud, Sales Comparison Approach, Nuts and Bolts of Green Buildings for Appraisers, Understanding Residential Construction, Laws and Regulations for California Appraisers, USPAP, FHA Appraising, Appraising Manufactured Homes, California Laws and Regulations, Environmental Issues for Appraisers, Fair Housing, LEED Real Estate, Foundations in Sustainability: Greening the Real Estate and Appraisal Industries, Review Appraisals, REO and Foreclosures, The Cost Approach.
- 1985 LA Times “People in Westside Real Estate” Cummins joins Merrill Lynch
- 1990 LA Times “People in Westside Real Estate” Cummins joins Westside Properties
- 2002 LA Times “Suggestions for the bidder whose offers are rejected”
- 2007 LA Times “Historical homes, not for everyone”
- 2009 LA Weekly “Jimmy Nasralla finds a lawyer”
- 2009 LA Weekly “Is LA City Attorney Trutanich screwing over the little guy?”
- 2009 LA Weekly “Jimmy on the edge of town”
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
- PC, iMac, iPhone
- UAD, Pdf, Doc, .xml, .env, html, FTP, Power Point
- Approved by several Appraisal Management Companies
- MLS, Homeputer, a la mode, AppraisalMAT, Loop Net, Carets, UAD forms, WinTOTAL
- Real estate photography, panaramas
- E&O insurance $1,000,000/$1,000,000
- Never had a real estate claim or lawsuit
- Perfect appraiser license record
- Passed full SterlingBackcheck background check
- Passed multiple DOJ background checks for professional licenses
- Perfect driving record, type 100 wpm